QUALITY ASSURANCE STATEMENT
NAS International Holdings intends to establish and develop its position as a leading solutions provider in its fields of activity, while ensuring the following:
- Consistency, reliability and fairness in its dealings with clients and suppliers.
- Diligence, excellence, modesty and respect for others.
- Personal commitment by each employee to the flawless and uncompromising
- performance of high-quality work
- Constant emphasis on safety in the workplace.
- Consistent maintenance and improvement of quality at work.
- Constant promotion and improvement of work methods.
- Strict adherence to schedules and budgets.
- Incessant efforts toward improving the company’s profitability.
Accordingly, the company’s policy is to establish and operate a Quality Management System, to provide its employees with training and suitable instructions in this field, and to persevere in improving management processes, in order to attain compliance with company policy and to achieve the company’s objectives.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Company Guiding Principles
- All people working at our site have the right to expect safe and healthy working
- All people working at our sites have the responsibility to contribute to such condition
- with responsible behavior for themselves and others affected by their actions.
- We regard health and safety (H&S) as a core business value integrated into the overall
- business performance
- Every accident or case of ill health resulting from employment is Avoidable. all our operations
- must continuously improve their H&S performance to achieve accident –free status
- Our H&S performance main tools are safety observation Program, Root Cause Analysis, Risk
- assessment and continuous training.
- All our Operations must respect the local laws and regulations in the management of H&S matters
Key Roles and Responsibilities
It is the Health and Safety policy of this Company to:
- Provide and maintain a healthy working environment at all times
- Ensure adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities; this include communication with clients and any use of sub-contractors
- Provide all required instruction, training, supervision, and other relevant health and safety information to employees.
- Ensure that all employees are competent in the work activities they are engaged in.
- Continue to consult with and update employees on all H&S issues.
- All employees have the responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and others affected by their actions.
- It is the prime responsibility of every manager and employee at every level to ensure H&S of employees, contractors and visitors under their responsibility. They must implement this policy and its associated procedures within their zone of control and influence.
Monitoring and Compliance with Health and Safety Policy
NAS International Holdings Company Ltd details the requirements and provides guidance to all staff on the procedures for monitoring and auditing Health & Safety related matters. Line management is responsible for ensuring that they and their staff comply with these requirements. There is constant, on-going review of safety performance and sickness absence records. All accidents are investigated and lessons learned. Each accident report has an action plan to ensure that the facts are disseminated. Managers monitor compliance with the action plan and assess its effectiveness. Directors and management regularly review the effectiveness of Health and Safety arrangements at company and local level. The directors will regularly review the effectiveness of the company’s Health & Safety arrangements.
- NAS International Holdings Company Ltd provides design, management and construction services for variety of Traffic Engineering projects.
- The management and all who work at NAS International Holdings Company Ltd are committed to the care of the environment by minimizing environmental impacts.
- The management recognizes that planning the project, development and construction must consider the unique conditions of the environment of which the facility is a part.
- The planning and construction of projects will be done with careful consideration in using natural resources efficiently and in preserving and protecting plant and wildlife habitat.
- NAS International Holdings Company Ltd encourage all employees and workers at all levels to work with awareness of the environment by minimizing waste, preventing pollution, reducing waste, conserving energy, water, and other natural and cultural resources.
- NAS International Holdings Company Ltd seeks to work where possible, with subcontractors and
- suppliers who also have and maintain an environmental policy.
- NAS International Holdings Company Ltd top managers will provide necessary support, including funds and other resources, to ensure compliance with environmental rules, regulations and requirements issued by the authorities.